Why Easy Cut
The 3857 Easy-Cut blade from Bahco is a bi-metal bandsaw blade engineered to cut a variety of sizes and types of materials. Just one blade does it all, eliminating the headache of changing blades and lost production time in your facility. BAHCO Easy-Cut ® M42 Bi-metal Bandsaw Blades are designed exclusively for general purpose sawing in tool rooms, machine shops, maintenance rooms, fabricating shops and welding shops. We offer the lowest cost bi-metal multi-purpose blade available today.
- Easy Cut® blades cut almost anything without changing blades!
- Tool Steel Wood Pipe Mild Steel Plastic Channel
- Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Angle Iron Aluminum Tubing I Beams
- Copper Solids H Beams Brass Bundles Drill Rods
- Easy to order – simply specify blade width and length.
- The unique patented tooth design cuts any shape or size in virtually any material, while eliminating the need to specify pitch or tooth form.
- Easy to use – patented anti-tooth-stripping design and M-42 tooth tips combine to create a blade that lasts longer and will not strip teeth like other blades, allowing the operator to spend more time cutting and less time changing saw blades.
- Easy to decide – save time and money by reducing blade inventory, operator labor, and machine down time.
View our product video for more information about this cost effective blade for your cutting needs!
Download our product brochure.